Form Download
  Pacific Time, PST(LA)
  Mountain Time, MST(Denver)
  Central Time, CST(Chicago)
  Eastern Time, EST(New York)
  U.K England(London)
  New Zealand (Auckland)
  South Africa (Johannesburg)
Weather        Currency
HOME > Service > FAQ
Title I graduated from a university in a country other than the ones listed as being the required national
작성일 2009-05-23
Unfortunately, the answer to this question is no.
If you are Canadian and got your degree in France, you will not qualify for an E2 visa.
Your 3 or 4 year degree has to be from an accredited university that is in a country that qualifies for a visa.
If you are unsure send us an email and we will let you know whether you qualify.