Form Download
  Pacific Time, PST(LA)
  Mountain Time, MST(Denver)
  Central Time, CST(Chicago)
  Eastern Time, EST(New York)
  U.K England(London)
  New Zealand (Auckland)
  South Africa (Johannesburg)
Weather        Currency
HOME > Service > FAQ
Title Where do I send my d0cuments?
작성일 2009-05-23
If you accept a position you will be asked to send your documents to the school in Korea.
We will send you the address of the school. You will be asked to mail the following documents via FedEx or DHL to the school at your expense.
Once the school has received your documents they will submit them to Immigration to sponsor your visa. This takes about a week to 10 days. Immigration will issue the school with an insurance number which will be e-mailed to you.
You will then be requires to take this letter along with other documents to the nearest Korean Consulate. It takes about 3-10 days for the Embassy to processes your E-2 Visa.
(If you mail your documents it takes longer). The cost varies depending on what country you are applying from, usually $65 Canadian. Once you have your visa you are ready to go.